Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What? There's more?

Here's more work that I've done between 2009 and 2010 for several projects.

These 4 images were from a children's book I started working on in the fall of 2009 about an old Enlgish fairy tale called the Buried Moon. A really creepy, but wonderful story. I hope completely illustrate the story and turn it into a fully illustrated children's book, but here is a start . . . .























This other piece is some digital work that I did while learning Photoshop. Notice I used the word learning when using Photoshop . . . . I'm starting to really like working digitally.



Rise and Shine
digital
fall 2009

This was one of my favorite watercolor pieces . . . . Starting to play around with complementary colors. And, not using ink!


February
watercolor
February 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment