Friday, February 25, 2011

So I did a poster!


When first I heard about the Savannah Stopover Festival and that the event was holding a poster contest, I was soooooo excited! I knew I had to gather something together for it. I came across this was a large drawing I started a few months ago, but never finished. Within just 1 1/2 days, I scrammed to finish this 18 x 24 drawing . . . I loved most of the music groups that will be performing at the Savannah Stopover Festival, but I chose to use my image for the band Xray Eyeballs because I think it fits their mood, music, and aesthetics.

I personally would like if my craftsmanship was better, but there's only so much time I could take using a ballpoint pen. I think it came out alright, but if I had a choice I would have started working on it a week ago.

 The 2011 Savannah Stopover Festival is March 9-12! If you're in Savannah, GA and love music you should check out the bands playing and figure out how to score some tickets!!! Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment